Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Spooky Fun


We are having some fun with some spooky stamps in our collections.  Mine is really not "that"spooky but it does have a spider web in it.  If anyone has walked into one you will know what I am talking about, hehe.

Ok.  For my card I used a digital image I bought from etsy.
The web is a really fine stamp.  It is a Tim Holtz one.  Life of the Party.  and the sentiment is an old MFT set.  


I know it is a little on the dark side (goes with the spooky theme I guess) but that web did not look as good on any other colour as it did on the black.  And it is such a fine web.  Amazing what they can do.  
 I used my copic markers to colour the image in.  
R29 R27 and R14.  
B18 B16 B14 
and N9 for the black straps on the outfit. 
 Turned out exactly how the card was suppose to (like the picture in my head..hehe.)

Now to share with you the other participants in the Spooky hop.  

Me ( you are here!)





Loving their cool projects!  Thank you for joining us.  Join us again in a week or two for another great themed hop.  
Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...