Thursday, September 24, 2020

Crafty Christmas Club - September Edition


  Welcome back to another great blog hop of Christmas inspiration. 
 
Today I inked up a set that has sat in front of me for the last 3 weeks staring at me.  Begging me to put it on my MISTI.  80's Bears from The Sassy Club.  I also used present stamps from MFT and a sentiment from Altenew.  


  I added all images (except the holly) to my MISTI so I could stamp out quite a few of these.  I have done a few in different colours.  These bears deserve to all be used for Christmas.  Blue, orange, teal, yellow, purple and pink.  Not sure which one is my favourite.  Will post more picks once I have finished all the others.  


The purple one.  They really are the cutest bears.  

Don't forget to check out the other participants.  There are some great ideas for Christmas cards.  



Me





Keep an eye out for the edit on this post.  I will try and take photo's tomorrow.  
A rainbow of bears for Christmas.  

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you are enjoying our hops.  It is so good to get Christmas out the way early.  And what better way than once a month creating something new.  
Happy crafting.

 






2 comments:

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...