Monday, June 3, 2019

It's About Time

It is Artistic Inspiration time again.  And this image is soooo cool!

This months sponsor is Ikes Art.  And this image Warped Time fitted in nicely with my pop culture challenge this month.  


This is a very simple card to make.  I printed out the picture then coloured all the alternating tiles black.  Then I cut slits around the clock to allow the coloured images to slip underneath.  These images are from Kindred Stamps It's About Time set.  It is amazing what we can use from our stash to make the perfect card.  
If you click the link above for the Artistic Inspiration challenge, you can play along and maybe win yourself some digi's!  
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. A super cool card and I love how you put the images together. That little Dr Who is so cute. :-) Thank you for using my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor AI this month.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. And thank you for sponsoring! x

      Delete

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...