Sunday, June 2, 2019

Colour Challenge

To those that know me, you will know that I love my fandoms.  And I am a huge fan of Kindred Stamps.  I am currently prepping for a Pop Culture Festival our local high school organizes as part of their business courses. It is an excellent weekend of people enjoying themselves and looking/participating in all sorts of events and displays.

I have my little stall filled with cards, and other handmade goodies.  I am challenging myself this month to colour everyday for 30 days to have everything ready in time for the July event.  Every week I will post what I have done for the whole 7 days, just so I can prove I can do this.  I am hoping also to cut every image out as well on the daily basis so July can be assembly of said goodies. 

Here is the first image I have done.  This will give you an idea of what is to come.  
Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...