Thursday, May 16, 2019

Colour Combo's


Welcome back to my little corner of the blogging world.

Today I am sharing some fun I had colouring up some images for 

My job was to also add the colour listing that I used.  This is a very good practice for all us crafters. You never know when you are going to make that fabulous colour combo and months down the track you want to replicate it.  Documenting your colour choices can be very handy to do.


is the name of the images.  Aren't they just the cutest!  There are several more images not coloured here so this makes this a very economical set.
If you couldn't tell I love to colour.  Even just sitting down for a couple of minutes a day can make a bad day seem good.  Have a go!  You may surprise yourself.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...