Friday, May 4, 2018

Rainbow cakes

Hi all back again!  Phew!  Two posts in one day you say?  I know!  I surprised myself.  LOL  Anyway I am back again to show you Beth Duff Designs Let's Eat Cake set.  I keep reverting back to my rainbow phase but who can help that?  Cake is suppose to be bright colours I reckon.  Anyway here is my take this week. 
 

You can join in all the previews and any competitions Beth runs by joining the Beth Duff Designs Fan Club .  There are some fun sets out from her first release and some free digi images to be had.  Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for the new digi challenge.  Some very cute images to be played with. 
Till next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...