Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Space Explorers

A little late posting this week but I am finally here now.  I love it when cardmakers stamp out the all the images of a stamp set, colour them, cut them out and place over the top of the stamp set and take a pic.  Well, finally I have done this too!  I think the reason I love it so much is it brings the stamp set to life.  Not just an outline anymore.  This is another stamp set by Kindred Stamps.  Space Explorers.  Now that I have coloured all the images, it is time to make a card.  Will share this a little way down the track as I have a plan for this and many more "PopCulture" sets. 




Until next time ...... Happy crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...