Sunday, February 4, 2018

Friends Always

I really do love this set, Wizard Friends from Kindred Stamps.  I have seen many different cards made with it, and love them all.  I did make this card mid last year as a 2 card project for the magazine (same as last post) but not meant to be.  So I shall share it with you all. 

Looking back I should have used Oxides in the background but I stamped all 3 characters straight onto the card.  I first stamped the middle wizard, then using a post it cut out in the same shape which I used for a mask, stamped the other 2 so it looks like they are standing behind him.  I repeatedly stamped the broom on some Very Vanilla Cardstock to act as a patterned paper.  I made my own little embellishment with some left over DSP, paper clip and gold and silver embossed image cut out and adhered to the banner die cut.  The image was coloured using my copic markers.  I need a little bit of practise with red hair.  This was my first attempt so I get points for that right?  LOL   


No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...