Friday, May 17, 2024

#751

 


Sketch Saturday is back with another great sketch.  


Another great geometrical sketch.  A couple of sketches ago I used cats on the card.  This time I have both a cat and dog.  


I have been in the mood to make some fun, bright and cheerful projects lately.  I love the colour scheme on this one too.  
I used a stencil with a yellow ink to make the background.  The balloons are in place of the circles.  I did throw a banner in there with sane colours as I felt that space needed something.  
This stamp set is a My Favorite Things Presents and Pupcakes.  
Thank you for stopping by.  
Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Owl-some Owls

  Today is  Ink N Splatter time. I had the privilege of playing with the new release Owl-some Owls stamp set.  I also used the paper pack ...