Monday, April 1, 2024

Wooly Cute

 


I seem to have a recurring theme happening here.  Baby cards.  And pink ones at that.  No one I know is expecting but this cute stamp set screams baby cards to me.  



I will endeavour to make more if these and in a few different colours.  You can never have too many.  They always come in handy.  
I used the Waffle Flower Postage Collage stencil and dies.  This was my first time using them.  Cannot wait to do more with them.  
Mothers day is coming up.  I can see some cards being made in these items.
Thank you for popping in.  For more INS inspiration head on over to the Facebook group.  
Happy crafting.  


m


No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...