Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Sporty Pups (Dude)

 

Hey dudes and dudettes!  I am getting my surf on in today's project share for

Ink N Splatter

using

Sporty Pups 

and a great tip for using up scrap pieces of patterned paper.


To make the wave I used the largest stamp out of my SU Artistically Inked set in 2 different colours.  Gave it a real mottled look.  
The sentiment is a random alpha die set I have and the stamped happy birthday is also just one from my stash.  
The banners at the top are a mix of papers from the 
and some Blueberry Bushel from SU also.  A great way to use up even the smallest of scraps.  Really make your dollar and stash stretch further.  
Thank you for popping in.  Until next time.....
happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...