Thursday, October 13, 2022

The Queen

 Today I get to finally share my card I made when the Queen sadly passed away. 

I decided to keep this card for the card class I teach as I thought it was cute.

I used a freebie image of the corgi from Stampanniething, and the Queen image is from 

Kindred Stamps Travel set (limited editions)


I made multiple of these with 2 different sentiments.  That Union Jack die, also from Kindred Stamps,

And when I line these up it reminded me of the streets lined with the flags along the street with the Palace in the background.  
Colours I used with my copic markers were
Queen
Crown YR23 Y15 Y11
Hair C3 C1
Dress C5 C3 C1
YR23 Y15 Y11
Sash B37 B14 B06
Skin E00 E21 E95
Corgi
C3
E37 E35 E31

I did add some wink of stella onto her dress, shoes and crown, but as usual it does not photograph well.  
Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...