Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Sienna Photographer


Digi Doodle Studio time again!

This month I went with something that would challenge me.  I normally like to use images that I get inspiration from straight away.  I have mojo issues sometimes when it comes to people images.  Especially with specific themes or actions.  

So I chose to use Siena Photographer


I imagined she was out and about, taking photo's and loving it.  In the park, beside a pond, photographing awesome shaped clouds.  Then I brought the rainbow to her.  Using classic colours for her outfit it all fell into place.  
The black and white sentiment really pops with all the colours behind it.  And to add a little something I adhered cleared sequins on each colour of the rainbow.  
Thank you for popping by.  
Don't forget to play along with our challenges each month on the Facebook page. 
Happy crafting!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...