Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Wrolin Snowboarding Gnome


I cannot believe it is that time again, for me to have some 
again.  
This month I chose to make a Christmas card from the image I chose.  
could really be used for many themes but I am trying to get a head start on my Christmas cards and we all know someone who loves a gnome (right?).  


I was originally thinking of going with 3 different sized polaroid framed pictures but it kind of had too much white on the card, so I just cute the pictures out and mounted them with some navy cardstock.  The 3 varieties in size was enough to add some interest to the project.  
The sentiment's are from MFT and Altenew.  The bauble is from an old MFT set as well and the silver hollies are from a SU set.  
I love this colour combo choice as well.  It is not all red in your face this Christmas.  Blues, aqua's and Purples are a great alternative.  
Thank you so much for popping in and having a look.  
I wish you many hours of happy crafting!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...