Monday, January 3, 2022

Daisy May and Sweet Pea


My first Digi Doodle Studios Guest designer project for 2022!
I am currently away on holidays and printed out this image before we left.  I took with me only a minimal amount of craft supplies and made this project in between naps and swims at the beach (yep lucky me!)
The image I am using is


It was just lucky that I had a craft delivery while I was away and daughter brought it with her when she visited.  Inside it has some patterned papers.  They helped out nicely for this project.  
And I had a die set in there too.  I hand drew the extra flowers behind the image and some to put either side of the sentiment. I was also limited to my copic collection too, so I was lucky they matched the papers.  
Do check out the DDS site as there are some gorgeous images to be had.  
Happy crafting!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...