Thursday, June 3, 2021

Furry Friends

Hi and welcome back to another great project from

Digi Doodle Studio

This month in my Guest DT role I got a chance to play with 

 Furry Friends

I just love this image.  I have been playing more and more with animal images and have to say they are awesome to work with.  


The image is fairly symmetrical, and that is how done the whole whole card.
I wanted to keep the background fairly simple as I think the image is busy enough. So I done a rainbow in the background with basic shrubbery and grass.  Some clouds stenciled in to fill the sky.  
I left this project without a sentiment as I can use it later on for when a perfect occasion comes along.  
Thank you so much for joining me and my little furry friends here.  
Take card and happy crafing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...