Sunday, October 25, 2020

Crafty Christmas Club - October Edition



2 months to go!

Hi and welcome to another great hop of Christmas inspiration from our participants.

I got my Aussie on for this month.  I really enjoyed making this one.  Very time consuming but well worth the effect.  
Selective coloured spaces.  The outside the frame is in black and white.  The inner I coloured with an added santa hat.  This set is from Umiquely Creative.  A fabulous Aussie company.  


Here is our blog hop list for this month.  There are some awesome projects to inspire you.

Me!






We have a lot more inspiration coming up in the weeks leading up to Christmas.  So stay tuned.
Happy crafting. 

2 comments:

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...