Sunday, August 2, 2020

Just For Fun

Today's post is just for fun.  

I have been playing a bit more with my Limited Edition Bananas Box (sold out) from Kindred Stamps 
This is such a fun set to use.  And of course, I had to make some Pop Up Box cards.  I managed to make two different ones.  


This one is fairly a quick make.  Due to the characters being simple colour pallettes.  And not too intricate to cut out.  This is just your average pop up box and the pattern is readily available on the internet.  I did alter mine to fit a standard envelope. 


And one with all the characters on it.  I used the Carnival scene die that came with the set on the bottom of the box.  Seriously, the quality of this die is fantastic. 
 I will be sharing more projects using this set of the next few weeks.  While I am keen and having so much why not?  LOL
I really should post more projects I make for fun. 
 I will endeavour to do that in the coming months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...