Thursday, June 25, 2020

Crafty Christmas Club - June Edition


Hi and welcome back to our monthly sharing of Christmas projects.  We have a huge line up for you this week.  HUGE!!

We are currently ramping up for a Christmas in July hop that will go for 4 weeks, so I have kept this week very simple. 



My daughter has decided instead of handing out Christmas cards to everyone this year she is just giving a select few a little gift.  So I kept this tag very simple so she can copy it (thanks to my MISTI! What a god send!).  I used Bermuda Bay cardstock for the scallop base and silver for the ribbon trimming.  I kept Santa in traditional colours.  

For more inspiration check out instragram and the following hops.  

Blogs





Me (you are here!)


Instagram







Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...