Friday, April 24, 2020

Welcome to Spring


Cinco de Mayo

Welcome to another great hop with the Crafty Christmas Crew.

This is something quite out of my depth.  Being in Australia we don't have this themed holiday.  I checked with our head DT and she said that sugar skulls would be ok to use for this one.  Lucky, because that is about all I have...lol.

While we are all doing the stay at home thing, I promised myself that I would try and use sets I have bought and never used.  This is one of them.  I bought this about 5 years ago (or maybe longer) from Simon Says Stamp.  It is Sugar Skulls.  I have no idea whether it is still available or not.

I may have even gone a little dark on this.  I don't mind it.  Not my usual thing but it is always good to have a go outside the box now and then.


Copic colours used were

BG02 BG05 BG07 BG09
R32 R35 R37 R39

I didn't add a sentiment on this one.  I may just leave it that way too.  Sometimes a sentiment isn't needed.

Don't forget to check out what everyone else has come up with.

No photo description available.

ME!!

Sue Plote

Justin Averill

Adam Karle

Tanya Boser


Keep an eye out for another Christmas project and hop in the next day or so.  I am sure by the time this isolation is over I will have all my Christmas cards done.  

2 comments:

  1. Your bright coloring and the sugar skull designs are wonderful, I am so glad you decided to play this round after all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thanks Tanya. I honestly love playing along with the themes you have set. Thanks for the invite!

      Delete

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...