Sunday, August 18, 2019

First Moody Monday

Today I am starting a new thing (well for me).  To get me to keep creating on a more consistent basis I have headed over to Pinterest and perused their long, long, long colour combo inspirational pages.  Each week I will pick one (and ones that I am not used to so as to challenge myself) and share that pic and then a project I have come up with that uses said combo's.  

Here is my first one


I cannot remember ever using these colours together before so this was an interesting challenge for me.  I will admit, this did cause me some trouble.  Using more than 3 colours to combine together can do my head in.  But here you are!



Stamps used were MFT, Altenew and Clearly Besotted and the colour coded tag is from Waffle Flower and their latest release.  I can see me doing this more often for my projects! 

If you would like to join in with me that would be great.  Go to my Facebook Page and find the above pictures and share yours in the comments underneath.  I would love to see what you come up with! 
Tomorrow I am sharing my colour combo's for Technique Tuesday.
Hope you can join me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...