Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Christmas Puppy

Another crafty day and another card to share.  Slowly but surely getting all my Christmas cards made.  Makes a change for me. 

Using an image Christmas Puppy from Heartcraft Paper.  I printed off the picture and coloured it in with my Copic markers.  The sentiment is an older Stampin' Up one from my stash.   


Added in a few rhinestones and foil stars around the design, to give the bling needed.  



I added wink of stella onto the present to brighten up the puppy image.  


Very much a CAS (clean and simple) card, but very happy with the end result.  I am sure I will find a dog lover to receive this one.  
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...