Monday, June 11, 2018

Little Aussie Trio

I'm baaaaack!  LOL Told you I was going to be sharing a bit more often.  Todays share is from Beth Duff Designs .  It is one of the many digital sets she has.  This one is Australia.  And since I live here I thought I would have some fun with this one. 

 
First I printed off the images needed.  I did end up printing 2 more of just the koala so I could colour the leaves and cut them out to use on the other 2 cards. 
 
The square frame is from Memory Box.  The bokeh background is actually an old SU paper (I know I cheated!  Hehe).  I did pop the sentiments (Clearly Besotted) and the patterned paper.  When I say pop I mean I used foam mount tape.  Pop sounds so much better than "now use your foam mount tape" lol. 
 
The card bases are 3" square.  So little notecards for just that little something extra.  I sponged some blue ink onto white card to use as a background.  The frame and the card are SU Crumb Cake.  Very Australian colour combo I reckon. 
 
 
 
And here is the final result.  A trio of cuties.  Will make cute gift cards for some presents I think.  I have also shared this blog post over on Beth''s blog also. So now there is no reason not to see these cuties...lol.   
 
Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...