This first project gave me a chance to play with my Distress Oxides again. I love these so much. Anyway I used the following 3 colours for the background.
Then I sprayed a few droplets onto the card and used paper towel to remove the water, leaving a speckled look. I adhered this to a black card base.
Next I stamped out all the images I need for the card. Using copics I coloured the images in then cut them out by hand ( I love fussy cutting). Here is the list of colours used.
Trees - YG11, YG23, YG25, YG67.
Trunk + Tent - E13, E15, E17, E18
Fire - YR15, YR18, YR19, YR23
Sign - E43, E44, E47, E49
Van - BG11, BG13, BG15, B00, B02, Y11
Using MFT's Single Stitched Rounded Square Frame dies, I diecut the squares from white cardstock. I discarded the middle, and placed and attached the frames using foam mounting taped. Placed all the images over these. Then I took one of my MFT sentiment sets and white embossed them on white card and adhered this to the card also with foam mount tape. Randomly placed a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins. And voila! My first card.
Second project, I used the same colours and basic ideas to make some tags. But his time I used watercolour cardstock. Using MFT tag builder I die cut 3 tags. And again using oxide inks I sponged the 2 different shades of colours onto each tag. Light blue with a darker blue, and so on. Spritzed all 3 with a little water and then paper towelled this off. I stamped, coloured and hand cut all the images out I needed. I used Y19 and Y13 for the caravan along with V09 and V17. "Popped" these images onto the tags with foam mount tape (2 trees are glued straight down to give perspective). I used some SU Burlap ribbon and some twine on the tags. Randomly, I adhered some sequins to finish them off.
Last project I kept it a bit simpler. Taking a piece of watercolour card and smooshed some Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire on with a bit of plastic and some water. Using a white gel pen I added a starry background. Following the same colouring for my previous images I coloured the stamped trees, tent and fire with my copics. I added some random sentiment stamps I found in my stash (none of these are the same font which adds to the laidback feel of this card). Added all images to the background and adhered this piece of watercolour card to a card front. No gems this time. This card was always going to stay simple. I actually like how simple it is.
Thank you so much for looking. Don't forget to check out the very talented Fawn, Shannon and Nicole with their projects using this wonderful set, I'd Rather Be Glamping.
Bye for now!