Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Colourful Wedding

I have in MIA in the b=cyberspace world for a bit lately.  So busy with orders, markets and family life, that my posting has been nil.  I am here to day to share my latest card.  The request was 1. Wedding. 2. Colourful  3.  Their names on the card.  I believe this hard hits the brief.  This was my second attempt.  I was not happy with the first one.  But I am very happy with this one. 


Stamps - Altenew Peony Bouquet , Simon Says Stamp Congratulations
Inks - Versamark, SU Powder Pink, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Soft Sky, Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz, Lawn Fawn Sugarplum and Fresh Lavender
Dies - Heartfelt Creations
Card- SU gold foil, whisper white
others - Gold embossing powder and my laptop and printer for the names. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...