Monday, May 2, 2022

#136


CCC DIgi Creations is back with another great challenge

We have no sponsor this month, but we do have a theme. 
Food and/or Drink.  
So I went food, cake in fact!



This set is an older Stampin'Up one.  You may not be able to tell but I did layer the flower bunch on to of the cake.  The dies for this wet were for sale seperately in a Sale a bration promotion (I think).  
I heat embossed the one of the sentiments from this set onto black card and cut around itl  This helped it to pop.  
The background I just masked off a centre positioned panel and used 2 different oxide inks blended together in the centre.  Then I spritzed some water on it and used paper towel to dab it off to leave a splatter pattern.  
Play along with us for your chance of bragging rights/ 
Happy crafting!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...