Friday, April 19, 2024

#749

 



Sketch Saturday is here. 
Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down   



So a very geometrical sketch this week.  I had a little fun with this one.  I used a My Favorite Things set Catitude.  So many people love cats (me included)and I don't have enough cat cards, so when I seen this sketch, that is what I wanted to add to this.  


I kept the colour scheme simple.  Different shades of purple with shades of grey.  
I did originally try different coloured cats but I did not like it.  And honestly, the cats are the hero of this project.  Definitely " catitude"
Thank you for popping in and having a look. Don't forget to check out all the other DT takes on this sketch.  
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...