Friday, August 6, 2021

StormiVega

 


Hello!  I hope you are all safe wherever you are in the world.  I am still hiding in my craftroom and and having fun. 
Today I am sharing with you a project I have done for my Guest DT role over at 
Dig Doodles Designs.
This months theme is Summer.  Totally different to what us Aussies are having right now.  Although, the weather has been relatively mild for us of late. 
I got the chance to play with

I decided upon doing a title page for my journal for this years annual beach holiday.  Doesn't she look at home right there!  
I done something a little different when colouring this one in.  I used my Prismacolor pencils instead of Copics.  AND, I did it on Kraft cardstock.  It come up a real treat. I love how her hair turned out too.  The DDS girl images have the most gorgeous hair.  I love the bouncy and full bodied curls on each of them.  I am honestly very jealous!  Lol.  
Anyway thank you for popping in to see my project.  I will have to continue using the pencils more I think.  They are a great medium to use.  
Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...