Monday, December 10, 2018

Coffee Nerd Snowman

This is the coolest little image from MKC Digitals December release.  

I so love a CAS (clean and simple) card and this one is no exception.  


Sometimes an image calls for patterned paper but this little fella said "NO" ...lol.  I printed off the sentiment (from the November MKC release) and trimmed it down to fit on the card front.  Then just simply used my Altenew stencil with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass.  I tried not to put the ink over the sentiment to keep it clear.  I coloured my little fella with my copic markers.  That is the good thing with snowmen.  They don't need much colouring!  

Then added some clear droplets to add a feel of snow.  The snowman was cut out and popped on the front.  I do love this card.  Some things are best left simple.  

Until next time.....happy crafting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...