Monday, September 26, 2022

Koala-ified



 Hi!  I am back with another project for Digi Doodle Studios

 Each month I get to choose any image from the shop.  This time around I chose to use an image I actually bought. 

Koala - ified is a group of images and being an Aussie, I love using them! There are many said sets in the Pairable section under Digi images.


And who would not like to receive a koala for a baby card.  

Love making pop up cards and this is just perfect for this little guy to be hanging out in his tree in one.  
Honestly they are easy to colour.  And I love working in grey scale.  I used my T numbered Copic markers.  

Note - you will have to be quick to grab Digi Doodle Images as they are closing their site at the end of October to concentrate on their physical stamps.  
So don't dily daly.  
Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...