Friday, October 23, 2020

Crisp and Crunchy


Crisp air, crisp apples, crisp leaves! The crisp blue of the sky. So many things are crisp and crunchy this time of year. Let's revel in them!

Now most of our participants are from the northern hemisphere. Me, I am in Australia so things are heating up down here.  While some will play along the crispy autumn leaves, me, I went with a beautiful cool, crisp start to a spring day.  Green leaves and birds singing. 

I don't make many sympathy cards (don't like tempting fate) but having one or two in your stash doesn't hurt. 





Today I am using the new Curvy Lines set from Stampin'Up (leaves and birds).  The frame is also from SU, Ornate Layer dies and the sentiment from MFT set. 
The patterned paper is from the Peony suite from SU.  the sentiment I silver embossed to add just a  little class to the final project.
    
You can check out all the other great projects for this hop from the links below. 

Me!!



Such beautiful projects.  Join us again soon for another great theme to play along with.  
Happy crafting.


2 comments:

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...