Monday, May 25, 2020

Crafty Christmas Club - May Editioin

    
Welcome back to another great Christmas inspiration blog hop with the Crafty Christmas Club.

This month I have done something a little different. I am currently going through my stamps and inking up sets that have never seen the light of day.  I also challenged myself to use a set that is not a designated Christmas theme, to actually make a Christmas card.  
Paper Roses' Gnomie set was just that set.  It was made a lot easier by the fact they look like little Santa's. 


Are they not the cutest things!!  The "hey gnomie" is from this same set but the Merry Christmas is from an Avery Elle set North Pole Pals.  
I diecut a rectangular frame and used Oxide inks Shabby Shutters, Bundled Sage and Mowed Lawn for the shaded background. 
I love this clean and simple card so much. Would be perfect if you were making a few of them (as long as you love to colour in!)

Here is the list of the other great crafter's participating.  Go ahead and check them out!








ME!!!!

You will notice a few new names on the list. The excitement of Christmas is getting people crafting and sharing.  Thanks for popping by!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful coloring. Makes me want to do better on my cards. Thanks and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...