Sunday, January 29, 2023

Sakura

 


Hi all.  Today I am sharing a project using another of Beat Paper's characters from her Naruto set.
Sakura
I have taken some photo's of a step by step on how I done the background.  I love making my own backgrounds.  Sometimes you just cannot find what you need from patterned paper.  

First off I google the character to get an idea for her colours.  Then I go through my copic swatch book and match up as best I can.  


I also found Oxide inks that would complement the project.


Over the holiday break I like to do a lot of designing.  Back to basics as such.  Here is one of my sketches I came up with and went with that.  


Mask off where you want to do your first colour 


Then sponge that. 


Mask off for the second colour


And so on until you have done all your background to how you want it. 


 Then I used my word document to come up with the perfect sentiment.  Sometimes we have projects and never have quite the right wording or font we are after. 


And here is the final result.  I added some Glossy Accents to finish her off.  
This is the character main mantra so it fits perfectly with the theme
Thank you for stopping by and
happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...