Wednesday, November 30, 2022

December APTTC

 


Happy December!  Welcome to may last post for A Perfect Time To Craft as a Design Team Member. 

My last project is using an image from one of my favourite digi companies. 




Some of us are older enough to remember these musical wonders.  Sitting on a Sunday afternoon listening to the radio and recording the top ten each week onto a blank cassette tape.  Hoping the DJ did not speak over the top of the song.  LOL.  Hehe, the good old days.  
I googled some retro 70's colours and matched them the best I could with my cardstock for the background  The cassette tape is coloured using my copic markers, then cut out and popped with dimensionals.  

I have been with APTTC since 2019.  Have loved every minute of it.  
I have felt with life at the moment and my needs as a crafter have changed over the last year or so, that now is the right time to step down.  
I am very thankful for my time with Anne and the rest of the awesome designers. 
 But I will still be creating and sharing, so keep an eye out.  
Happy crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Your coloring is fantastic! I had to come have a look to see how you'd colored it. It looks very real to me! Like I could lift it off from the card! LoL xx Does bring back memories from my youth as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I looked up some pictures of cassette tapes and just went for what I thought were the colours needed. The mottled look on the trapezium shape was me using my Colourless blender over what I had used as it was too dark. Worked out perfect! Not sure I could pull it off again. But you never know! Thanks for popping over and leaving a comment. :-)

      Delete

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...