Tuesday, July 6, 2021

#142 Christmas in July

 


We are back with another great challenge for you this month.  
Christmas in July. 
Great idea to get ahead for the silly season. This months sponsor is


And I got to use this cute image


When I coloured this I am not sure Robins were in my mind.  But I knew the colours I wanted to use to match the papers.  You could colour them any colour you like.  Like a blue and silver theme would go great with these birds too.  Your options are endless.  
I made up some poinsettias, and placed them in opposing corners.  Another great image that lends itself to a CAS style card.  The image does the work, not the crafter. 
This would look awesome on a slimline card.  I may keep that idea for later in the year.  
Don't forget to play along and check out all the DT projects.  They are awesome!
Happy crafting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...